Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Trogglehumper

 I am rideing my motor bike in the nude. I find a space ship and go into it.  I go into space I find a button that has a picture that looks like a sunday. I pres it. The ship SELF DESTRUCTS!!! So I get sucked into a black hole... I'm now in MY SINGING MONSTERS I see my Trox. (Trox dose the drums) it's similar to a T-Rex. My noggin (also dose the drums). A noggin is a stone with human feet and hands. I join the band I try to be a toe jammer I am good at doing the sound. It sounds like do  doa do do doa. But i'm still in the nude... my Enterbrat (it is a monster that scream's) it eat's me but i'm still not dead! I travel in a tube come out of the other end and turn into the brown stuff. oozing stinky poo! I wish a magic fairy would come and turn me back to life? 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that would be a bad dream. Great writing Jerome :-)

    ReplyDelete