Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Future Dome

As I was walking past the lake I saw a bright light! I wonderd if I could go in. It looks like a future dome! Wait a minute it's in the middle of the lake STOMP! Cclikck what the!?!?!? Ziiiitshhhclack wow steping stones hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop. Yay i'm done. tress passer!!! SPLASH!!! Ohhhhh no! Bluebottel's and sea snake's and anglerfish and fiddler crabs and stone fish and a basking shark! Wait the steping stones? I could swim to the steping stones! Splish splash splish splash! Yay i'm almost there. Splish snip crack! ouchwiwiwaaa! Now-w-w-w i'm the-e-e-re. A fiddler crab bit me! I snuk up to the edge of the platform. I still had the fiddler crab on my toe i had an idea. Suprise atack i cut some wire at the cyborgs neck! Out poped a card. It said ENTER IN CARD. I first got some cyborg bits. I looked for one that can fit my arm. And i did! I put it on and it sucked on to my skin!!! Ouch hay it doesnt  hurt ouchy me himmmm? I scaned my card and went in. On my card i saw it also had MONEY on it well lucky me! I looked around there was a white monster near to me. It had black stripes on it. So i just walked like a cyborg past the monst...wait...monsters! One was big on a hover board and the small one was on the big ones sholder! I went to find war shop. I want to have BIG hidden guns. Zichclick. My dream has come true meh gonna walk outahere to have some fun! Zombies are chasing me glad i'v got BIG guns! My gun go's thhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrr the zombies are DEMOLESHED! I dashed out of the dome. I do 3000 back flips into the water but i forgot i was made out of wires. I spark up into flames I die!



2 comments:

  1. Amazing, Jerome. Top class story. - Nana & Poppa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jerome. This is an amazing story. I could see all the action in my head as I read it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete