Monday, February 17, 2014

Ouch

I jumped over the wire safely into the bunny erea. I got the shovel not that safely and started diging down... And down... And down. because I was trying to make a secret hide out for the bunny. And...splat!!!!!!!!! wan wawwan waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! I hoped in to the house a blood trale was behind me. Mummy mummy I cut my foot open.             whaaaaat!?!?!?!?!?!? Vroom vroom! We speed to the doctors. "Hello said the doctor". can you pleas    glue my foot togever. Ok. It was  sparkly purple he did it by  glueing it on the side and slideing it around the gap. I stoped crying.             i said "why are smudging the glue"." because it will be even". my scar is still on me and I am 7 now.


3 comments:

  1. you can write better than me jerome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic story Jerome. I remember when this happened. You were very brave. It was a shame you had to wear a rubber glove on your foot when you went swimming up at Mahia on our holiday. You remembered lots of details that I had forgotten (e.g. the colour of the glue). Well done Jerome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute little story Jerome. - Nana & Poppa

    ReplyDelete