Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Doges Epic Adventure - Week 2

Hi! My name is doge, and it is very much lol to meet you.
BUT!!! I very much have a problem!
It’s farting. So mystery!


I came along and met my friend kitten from pre school.
I said to Kitten “Can you very much stop my farts?”
“Ok, just hold still!” said Kitten.
Kitten taped sticky tape to my butt to stop farting, then gave me some medicine to stop farting. 
“I feel weird” I said.
"Ok," said Kitten 
“Now I’ll take the tape off!”
Paaarrp-whoosh!
“Woah, my fart made a portal!”


VWHOOSH!
"Where are we?" said Kitten.
“Well, maybe that giant cola looking bottle can help us!”
“It says, welcome to D-DR PE-PEPP-welcome to DR PEPPER LAND!
“Hey look doge!”
“What?”
There was a big castle in the distance, so doge and kitten went running to the towering castle.
They came to the entrance of the tower and admired it.
“Hey!”, yelled doge. “That bit of the castle looks like my 3d birthday cake.
“Lets go in!”


Inside it looked like a kids magical dream!


Doge looked at the giant candy corns, then looked at the river of Dr Pepper diet, then started drinking it.
But they didn't see the gummy bear king on his throne.
The gummy bear king sent his royal (rather ugly)
chicken guard. "After them!" shouted the king.

Doge and kitten ran for their lives!
But then we found out the chicken thing was so ugly and dum it got distracted by a fly,

A FLY, I MEAN A FLY Full stop!

Doge and kitten scampered out the door as quick as a lightning bolt!
"Kitten, I'll ring up nyan cat." said Doge.
Nyan cat came straight away and ate up the whole kingdom (and the king)
Hey!, said Doge, "my farts are gone!"
"Hop on my back" said nyan cat.
So doge and kitten went on nyan cats back, and flew away to doges mansion to live his famous life he's meant to live. 

THE END!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jerome, I love the word Whoosh! The idea of a portal was very clever, I didn't expect that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the part when doge farted and created a portal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JEROME it is soooo CRACK-UP!!!! I love ur word choice and all of ur WOW words.
    i REALLY love the part when the dog farts out a portal!!! LOL!!! this a comment from Makayla
    #cutecatlover

    ReplyDelete