Thursday, June 11, 2015

My LEGO creations! - Week 5

Here are some of my lego creations!
My monster truck motor.

Black haunted bridge.
Micro houses of microvile.
I made these with no instructions! (but I have done better!)
These are some of the sets I have.
 Image result for lego atlantis Lego Atlantis
Image result for lego atlantis
Image result for lego atlantis
Image result for lego star wars Lego Star Wars
Image result for lego ninjago 2015 Lego Ninjago

Image result for lego city concrete mixer Lego City
Image result for lego monster fighters Lego Monster Fighters


That's just some of my lego!








5 comments:

  1. that is cool jerome

    ReplyDelete
  2. jerome i see u love love LOVE lego. I think u are very creative and keep making your set bigger and bigger and BIGGER!!! By makayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerome i see you like lego and love creating lots of stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Jerome it looks like you have put in a lot of deatil and i also liked the way you took photos of just the lego by its self and you pick a great back round

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jerome I love those kinds of Lego sets I have all of those sets to and there box picture looks so cool on all of the sets hey and I also like the fidget spinners that you have the best one that I like is the red and white with the bumps around it that's the one that I like the most and you have probably seen my one to have you cause I think you have seen mine to here i'll describe it to you it is white and it has black bearings but the ones that only have the one with the big whole in it and it glows in the dark and when it glows in the dark it go's green.

    ReplyDelete