Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Epic Adventure

Cato and Pigoh are planing an EPIC adventure!
Pigoh is making the cheese burgers and catos packing the tarpolens and strings. Cato says to Pigoh "I don't like burgers!"
''I like cookies!''
Meanwhile...
********o
    --->    Piggy poo        
"I'm gonna change ma background!"
"And do I  really give? no!
I down't!"
"It's the photo with me you and Michael Jackson!"
"Oh yeah, I didn't go to the show."
"WHAT!!!
I SPENT 100 BUCKS FOR ME AND YOU TO GO THERE!!!"
  "I took a photo of me and printed it out of the print2000, And I cut it out and put my roller blades on.I took my normal sized cardboard me and put it in the car, and I tied a string around your paw connected to the normal sized cardboard me."

Later on...

"Pigoh, are u done yet?"
Almost!
"One... More... GERKIN!!!"
"Done! :P"
"Lets go!"
"NO! KING PONGS IN OUR WAY!"
To be continued In a comic!... 

1 comment: