Wednesday, August 06, 2014

"Aaaaahhhhh" I'M SUN BURNT!!! I hop in to the water at Dead island! I see a bone and fish bones and a gooey fish eye! I grab the bone Since I have  the bone I can finaly reach and knock down fleshy co co nuts! 

 I sprinted to the other side of  the BIG laggoon and...  I dive in to the lagoon whoa! Fishys! Rainbow trout! Salmon yumy! I try to catch some salmon. GOTCHA!
 I see a sign saying: zOmbies fishing! ''Emma? what are you doing here?" "I got stranded on this island!'' Emma said. 










''ZOMBIE BEHIND YOU! "AAAAAAAAH!"Emma screamed!'' 

It had blood all over its face as it's guts were splurting out! And we could see its rib cage! "Realy Emma? There harmles!" I exclaimed. "Try and kill it." NO WAY! Emma ranted! ''Then you will die. Or you could use my pocket knife?'' ''FINE! Now I am going to go into the water. SPLASH! ''WHAT THE HECK! 'EMMA THERE'S THIS TIGER FISHY THINGY!!!'' I said in a frightend voice. It twirled for me. It... well... IT SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE WITH ITS TAIL! It felt like the scales were knifes! UH-OH... You probably know what will happen. 














I turned into a zOmbie! Emma sprinted away because she was scared to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment