Monday, May 26, 2014

Creepy earth island!

Zzz... zzz... z-yawwwwn Hi mum.
WH@T THE where am I?!? Get me outta here! I was sleeping on LAVA! Come on I'm having a look around. I herd a slight echo of music? There were 3 pits of lava. THE MOUNTAIN LOOKED LIKE A FACE! There was a old hut and old mossy steps up to the hut. MY BED WAS SINKING & I WAS STILL ON IT. 321 I wanted to land on the lumpy land surfece. JUMP! YAY! I landed on the land. I had to be cerefull because there was lava everywhere! I was getting closer to the music. So I tiptoed to the steps and went up them. It led me to the cave. I could see black yep.. pitch black. I went through there and my eyes could see in the  dark. I could see tiny lava flows through the cave. I heard a humming bass getar noise. It sounded like this.  Mmneow  neow ne  ne mmneow! I know what it was! It's a hum bug(off my singing monsters) or my tablet? So I was getting closer to the music! I heard it more clear now. Aha! I know! It's the earth island on My singing monsters! A Mammot and a Pompom(those are monsters)! Dandidoo and a tweetle? Well... those were what I could hear. Ooh was that a  Squi Squiner? Oh forget about it! I'M GOING IN!I steal the POMPOM'S pompom's and
 wave them in the air like bilonker and shout "POO POO PEE POO POO!" Then all of a sudden they stoped there music and steard at me. "Hi" I said. "What type of monster are you?" the pompom said. I'm not a monster. I'm a BOY! "Are you a cybop"     NO I'M A BOY! Do you know the way out? "Yes down the bottom at the map. Okay. "Try cold island". Yep. TAP! shwooooo! I'm back on the ground in my bed room.  

1 comment:

  1. Another great piece of writing, Jerome. You have a great imagination and your are organising your ideas in a way that is easy for someone else to understand. Well done!

    ReplyDelete