Wednesday, November 05, 2014

I could hear silence everywhere. 
Inside I felt afraid.
I saw a small hut with its rotten door partly open.
I slowly walked towards the mossy hut!
"CREAK!" 
Inside the hut, there was a chest, a fencing sword, and a DEAD BODY!
Its legs were completely smashed and it had a crack down its skull but the rest of the bones were still together with some moldy rotten flesh still on it. Definitely it was a skeleton of a human. 

Purple smoke rose up from the skeletons eyes!
It slowly stood up from the mossy wood!
It started walking towards me!
I swept out the door fast as a cheetah with its butt on fire!
I was stuck. suddenly I saw a slide looking thing to the right.
Slowly the skeleton came walking out of the door. 


1: I die in horror.


2: At the risk of death I go down the slide.


*1 "Ghaaah!" It goes back inside and picks up the fencing sword! GHAAAAAAH!!! SLASH! 
THWACK!! POKE! STAB!!!


*2 "Ghaah!" "GERONIMO!!!"
Swiftly I slid down the slide!
The skeleton went down the slide too.
I quickly dodged a sharp pointy rock!
"GHAAAAAAH!!!"
As I look back at the monster, SPLAT!
In a clatter of bones with its head on the rock, its body was still chasing me!
There was a gap about a meter long, magma underneath the melted iron gap.
I make a leap, and I make it across!
"BYE BYE!"
......................................................... KASPLAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment